Swagelok® Hose Advisory Services
Engineered to take the pressure off of you.
Failed hose assemblies require time and resources you just don't have. Get prepared by taking a preventative approach. Let the Swagelok Hose Advisory Services team help. After an on-site plant survey, we review your systems and provide recommendations to improve your overall operation and reduce costly downtime. That’s peace of mind that can only come from a trusted partner like Swagelok.
To extend the life and improve the performance of hoses in all applications, we created the Swagelok Hose Advisory Services program, where we share our industry expertise in fluid system design with you. The benefits of this collaboration include:
- Driving facility efficiencies - Save time and resources while being able to focus on more pressing priorities. Plus, you get the peace of mind that comes from knowing that Swagelok has it handled.
- Reducing plant maintenance costs - Prevent costs associated with continuously replacing the same problem hoses, unplanned downtime and wasted product.
- Extending hose life - Save more money over time with a carefully considered, warrantied hose assembly solution, because the proper hose and end connection combination will have a longer life cycle.
- Mastering hose maintenance - Better predict when systems will need attention and understand what steps are necessary to keep everything running smoothly with a customized preventative maintenance schedule.
- Increasing safety - Keep your plant and processes safe, predictable and dependable with a leak-tight product and value-added training. You and your maintenance crew will learn the fundamentals of fluid system safety and best practices to reduce the risk of injuries and environmental damage with our training.
What to expect from a Swagelok Hose Advisory Services survey:
Our Hose Advisory Services team partners with you to focus on preventative maintenance and system optimization with our on-site survey process, providing:
- A thorough discussion of your facility’s goals
- An on-site visual analysis of all hose systems
- A Swagelok-reviewed and approved report that details:
- Overall findings
- Prioritized improvement recommendations and suggestions with replacement options
- Preventative maintenance schedules and hose inspection recommendations for your specific facility
- A hose register update with our survey findings or creation of a new database, depending on your facility’s needs
Why Swagelok Hose Advisory Services?
We know you are busy and can’t afford downtime. We also know that hoses are often the most overlooked element—and among the most critical—of manufacturing operations. The Swagelok Hose Advisory Services program combines consulting and an extensive range of product solutions—22 different hose types and 89 different end connections—for an unmatched variety of applications, including yours.
Make managing your hose systems a worry-free experience with Swagelok Hose Advisory Services.
When selecting an industrial hose, the first place to start is the core tube—the hose’s innermost layer. Learn how to select the ideal hose for your application with information on core tube materials & wall construction from the experts at Swagelok.