Our Tube Fitting Installation Essentials course is designed to teach students foundational tube fitting knowledge that will minimize risk of leakage and ensure system integrity. Upon course completion, students will know how to properly select, cut and deburr tubing, correctly assemble a Swagelok tube fitting and gauge a tube fitting assembly. They will gain an understanding of the differences in tube fitting designs, tube fitting components and their importance to proper assembly. Additionally, students will be able to identify thread types and installation practices, and properly prepare threaded installations. Currently we offer training in-house at our headquarters or we can bringing our trainers to you, contact us for details.
- Improved employee skills
- Reduced installation and rework costs
- Reduced needless downtime
- Increased employee safety in the plant
What you will learn:
- Lesson 1 Tubing, Tube History and Installation
- Lesson 2 Leakage and the Quarter Turn Demonstration
- Lesson 3 Stainless Steel Tube Fitting Installation
- Lesson 4 Threads
- Lesson 5 Fitting Products to Make the Job Easier
- Lesson 6 Basic Tube Preparation
What you will receive:
You will leave Swagelok training with an advanced understanding of processes that can enhance workplace safety, and improve efficiency and productivity.
Contact us to join our next class in 2019